Saturday, June 18, 2011

Etsy SHOP "mY sTyLe aRt"

Just adde some ART in my Etsy shop "My Style Art"

It has been empty for some time so thought I need to add some ART :)




Original painting/collage/mixed media on 8x10 canvas board


Altered clipboard with fun collage, mixed media layers of fun. My daughter makes the fashion dolls :)


Another altered clip board with a true Swedish summer house, green grass and sunshine...makes me homesick...


Hope your summer is off to a great start. I am off work for the summer since I am an art teacher but have already spend a week with my own art camp. Huge success and we had so much fun that I am adding another two sessions!!! Family is busy with activities, work and summer school.... I spend most days in my studio at home doing my own art work and my studio away for lesson planning art art class. 

This is where you can find my art:






No comments: