Thursday, June 3, 2010

Found the online publishing site...


I have finally found what I have been looking for.... a really cool online place to publish my art lessons. It was getting way to complicated to create shopping carts etc. on our website so we have been hunting for a custom publisher for a while now. We found it last night... more to come on that soon since we are only days away from launching.

Did some painting but not as much as I would have liked. Between Kids Art Classroom and illustrations there is hardly any time to paint.

Summer is finally here and we are having some almost hot days....good thing I have a fan in my studio. 
It is Friday today!!! tomorrow my youngest daughter has a soccer tournament 30 min. away at 8 am :(. We have to arrive at 7 am....getting up at 5:45 on a Saturday sounds like fun (not).

No comments: