Monday, November 16, 2009

Back from the CAEA Conference...



Just back from Los Angeles and the CAEA Conference. My workshop went well and I had a good time meeting so many new people with the same passion as mine. Kids and Art!!!


I was not all that surprised to see that the Conference this year was poorly attended and the exhibitors hall half full. With budget cuts and poor economy ART will suffer first in many school districts :( 


My daughter came with me on this trip to help out and act as my personal assistant, Art encyclopedia, travel companion and best friend. We had so much fun and I will remember this trip forever. Love you girl...


Thanks to all that attended my workshop!!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or through my email. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. I am working hard on publishing my ART Lessons for kids (Kids ART Classroom) Magazine and will let everyone know here on my blog when it is ready to be published. 


Today I need to get back in the swing of things again....unpacking (hate that) and ship some art I sold, grocery shopping and pick up the role as soccer Mom again. Good to be back home.


Have a super ARTSY week !!!

No comments: