Friday, August 7, 2009

Working on Kids ART Lessons....


I still live with my in laws due to some nightmare plumbing and remodeling happenings at our house. The kitchen is gutted and there is dry wall dust all over the house. My poor kitty is living there mostly by himself these days and I miss him so.

I have been waiting for the "FAX" with a work order for the contractors to start working for almost a whole week and if this fax does not come printing out of the fax machine today I will run low on patience.


Once they start hanging the dry wall it will be about a week before I can move back home... OH I just can't wait. Don't care if it will be months before the kitchen i done. I have now been living without my ART STUDIO and kitty for 3 weeks :(

Other than that I am super busy trying to get the lesson plan in the mail before the deadline next week. I am teaching a work shop in Los Angeles in November at the CAEA Conference. I now have in my mind that I will be able to have my first issue of the Kids ART Lesson magazine I am working on ready for publication by then and would love to spend some time in the exhibition hall promoting my ideas.

Time is of the essence but while I wait for that darn fax I can work on the lesson plans....

Keep you fingers crossed for a happy FAX day :)

3 comments:

Joy said...

The fax WILL come... the fax WILL come...!!! I really do feel for you, my dear, 3 weeks is a long time to be away from your art & your little kitty :(
Thanks for taking the time to visit. I quite like that book too, part of me wants to keep it *L* Even tho it was fun to make, it was a bit fiddly too -- having to cut a section of the text out, glue it all together, paint, re-glue... but it was worth it.
Strangely, I too seem to be lacking inspiration these days...
Take care & fingers crossed, you'll be home soon. x

Migraine Chick said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you will be back home soon! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Love the piece shown above...excited about your art lessons! LUCKY kids!

love, kelee