Thursday, August 20, 2009

Available ART









Here is a big Thanks to Kelee at the Katillac Schack for mentioning me on her lovely blog. I am so proud to have some of my ART in her hands.

Today I am posting some ART I have available for sale.... busy summer and I never get to posting it on eBay. If you are interested in any of the pieces just let me know and I bet we can work out a nice low price.

Today as yesterday I am working on the lesson plans for Kids Art Classroom , my very own magazine with the first issue due in a matter of weeks. Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks Kelee and to the rest of you out there... be safe and learn to love art...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette!

I want all of these too! I wish that is....

love, kelee

Migraine Chick said...

These are so cool!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Thanks girls.... I need all the positives I can get since I seem to be in the middle of an "artists block" at the moment.