Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday morning...

Today is Monday....and my youngest daughter is out of school, the middle one attending summer school at a local college and husband on vacation in just a few short days...
That makes me panic a little...I am still not done with my Art Studio makeover...I sort of put it on the back burner over the weekend and now is seems like a huge project. I did find the best stamp holder and little treasure display on eBay that just arrived (above picture). It is a vintage drawer and I just love it. It is hanging on my wall with some smaller stamps and other little treasures...

So I guess I am off to try and organize in here..after I go for a short walk. I am today graduating from around the block to perhaps a few blocks. Recovering from pneumonia is the pits and takes forever to get your lungs and strength back.

Have a super Monday

No comments: