Monday, June 8, 2009

Me on Etsy

Never done the Etsy thing before so here we go.... I have sold my ART on eBay for years but wanted to try Etsy as well...
I painted these girls last summer during vacation...have to part with them at some point since I am doing a major organization overhaul in my studio...
Today was way too short... ever get that feeling? I had so much I wanted to do and only came as far as half way down the "list". Now I am late starting dinner and have to run... more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Migraine Chick said...

I love these girls, especially the one with the little orange kitty. He looks like my cat!

Joy said...

Hope you're well on the road to total recovery! Love your artwork, its so cheery & uplifting. I can't paint for toffee & am always in awe of talented folk like you.
Thanks for your comment, glad to provide the timely reminder ;o) My hope is that, having blogged it, I won't forget but with a brain like mine, who knows?!?
Take care. x

Bre said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Etsy!!! ...You'll be addicted soon, LOL!