Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It is June already


I really do not know what happened to May? Where did it go? You turn around and it is June....
June is the best time of the year. School is out and I now have weeks and weeks of free time :) planning art lessons for the fall, make art, sell art, blogging, trips, redecorate my art studio, remodel kitchen.... herb garden... oooops I better watch it or the summer is gone.

This recovering from pneumonia is getting old already. I know I have to take it easy and rest, rest, rest.... As much as I don't want to I don't have a choice. My body gives up just like that after walking down stairs or cooking dinner... I get short of breath and tired so easily. I don't have time to be sick... I want to enjoy my summer... Listen to me whining, it could be so much worse and I am blessed that I am recovering here at home and not in a hospital room like so many others recovering from pneumonia.

Now I am going to grab the Art Magazines I found yesterday and have a seat in my favorite place... my messy, colorful soft chair in my studio with a cup of coffee. Over and out...

1 comment:

dolls like us said...

Your artwork is both modern and colorful I like it ,