Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home is where the ART is


Just a little something I was working on last year...still needed a window but pretty much completed...sold...but that is not the point. Home for me really is where the ART is... where I can have all my art "junk"... my family and cat. That is HOME :)

Today I could not wait to get home after a long day with three second grade classes (kids unusually chatty today) and a long session of acupuncture. I don't mind all the needles (today 21 of them) but for some reason today I was bothered by every single one. The acupuncture is my big hope these days to help with my chronic migraines.


2 comments:

Renae Moore said...

Oh I do hope you find some relief for your migranes. I do like you art project...made with love I can tell. Thanks so much for your comment to me over at the Katillac Shack!
Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Love that needlework piece!!

The overstimulation of the classes today probably affected the session...tooo many little voices and
pins......

Everything works together that way.....

try some aromatherapy...peppermint if you can....

love, kelee