Thursday, March 19, 2009

Art Journal pages


Here are some of my latest pages in my Art Journal....


It is hard to stop once you get started. The fun thing with an Art Journal is that you never know what it is going to look like...


I am unfortunately some what predictable...with my houses and girls with their pets...


The lady bug are new though...never thought of those little guys before and they add a nice touch...funny how the kitty does not seem to have a clue that there are bugs crawling around his paws. Wish you could see the sparkle in this page...the flowers in the background are made with Versamark stamp pad and glitter powder...


This one is a fave... made the pages just after I received Claudine Hellmuth's paints in the mail...just look how vibrant they are.


Seems like my back is recovering after all. I can now walk down the stairs without crawling and I even sat outside in the sun for a little while listening to the birds. Spring has arrived for sure.

2 comments:

Migraine Chick said...

Oh man..I love your journal pages, especially the one with orange kitty. I've got an orange kitty! Maybe I should try to make a collage of him!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

OH yes...you should make a collage of him. I have a tabby named Max that is orange among many other colors. He is 15 lbs and loves cucumber. :)