Friday, February 13, 2009

Where Women Create....



If you have read the brand new "Where Women Create" magazine (published by Stampington & Company's Somerset Studio) you might have the same "fever" as I do today!!! WOW....you should see the amazing places where women create. From art studios to bakeries, small little corners above milk barns to huge Art Galleries. This is a MUST read.

The motivation is here for sure....so I took some pictures of my studio...hm. That big fan standing in the middle of the lover picture I have never seen before looking at the picture. I must trip over that thing all day long, don't use it in February...have no clue what it is doing there. It is now standing on the top of the stairs waiting for the husband to find a new home for it in the garage. He will just love that :). I look at these pictures and wonder, how the heck am I ever going to get this room organized? but then I look in the magazine and see these amazing art studios (some smaller than mine) and I feel that motivation again.

Hopefully next time I post a picture of my art studio it will be published in the next copy of Where Women Create (in my dreams).

2 comments:

Verlene said...

Oh how fun! I love see where people create! Isn't that magazine just the best..the one of the cover just blows my mind! - verlene

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Verlene, The studio on the cover makes you drool. I just "need" all those boxes she has for all my precious junk. Thanks for coming by.