Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog :)


I never in my wildest fantasies would have guessed so many of you are visiting my blog. Thanks to all of you for stopping by, makes my day.... I just downloaded sitemeter and it works great.
Today is flying by...way too fast. My youngest daughter had soccer, she played goalie so it was a very nervous mother on the sideline trying to look at everything but the game. She did real well and I am so proud of her. Her Dad ended up walking around and around... that is what he does when nervous :) Lunch on the way home and a Starbucks outside in the sun...another 70 degree day here. Tonight we pick up the newlyweds at the airport and send them off to their brand new condo up in the Sacramento area. We will go and see them next weekend and help move in. I can't wait.
ART did not really happen today...other than my art journal of course!!! How did I even live without them. (yes I have 2 completed and 2 I am working in)

No comments: