Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring is in the air.....


Oh how wonderful it is when spring is back. The birds are back...the flowers bloom and....the allergies are worse than ever :) I am in love with Clearatin and don't know what I ever did without it.
The art for today is not yet downloaded but I found this image that my husband finally was able to get back from my old broken laptop. Guess if I was scared I had lost all my images and pictures.... YES! I know they should be saved and kept on CDs and whatnot's but I never got to it. With this new laptop I save daily. The Geek Squad (they are super) gave my old laptop the fatal diagnose this afternoon so this evening I have to get my husband to help me gather the rest of my important stuff out of it. Boy do I have a love and hate relationship with my PC....I love to use it....and I hate when it is not working...
Tomorrow I teach art again and loving it...the kids are making little cardboard books collage style with texture and fun....they should be done tomorrow. I will take some pictures and post tomorrow.

No comments: